Home Mortgage Loans
We’ve been helping people lay down roots since 1884 — and we’re proud to continue that tradition to this day.
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes,
vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of mortgage loan options, including government loans:
- Traditional fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- VA Loans
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- First State Bank lenders are familiar with the local market
- Personalized service and fast decision-making
If you need information, a payoff statement, or you think we may have made an error while servicing your mortgage, please contact us in writing with your information request — or notification of error — and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You may drop the request off at any of our branches or you can also contact us by mail. Below is the information that must be included in your written request for information or written notice of error.
- Your Name
- Mortgage loan account #
- The error or information that you are requesting