We’re making the switch! Your First State Bank debit card will be converting from Mastercard® to Visa®. Even better, your new card will be contactless! You will now have the convenient option to simply tap and pay where contactless is accepted.
What you need to know:
- Debit Cards will begin arriving in mailboxes on November 15th. These will be in unmarked envelopes so please pay attention to your mail so you do not mistakenly throw away your new debit card.
- You will be receiving a PIN letter separate from your debit card, if you have misplaced this or would like to change your PIN, you can do so by calling 888.891.2435
- If you have not received your card by December 8th, please reach out to your local banking center and make them aware.
- Please activate your new debit card when you receive it, you can activate your card by calling 888.362.2087
- You can load your new debit card into your mobile wallet right away. If you have a phone number or email in your history, you will receive a one-time passcode to verify your card. If not, you will have to call First State Bank to verify.
- Your Mastercard® will become inactive once you activate your new Visa® debit card.
- Due to having a new card number, you will have to update your card information on any autopayment you have set up, and in any application you have your card saved.
- Linked to your business checking account
- Fast, economical, and convenient
- Safer than cash, easier than checks
Business Credit Cards
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Different credit cards to fit many needs
- Low annual fee
- Pay for large expenses
- Use online or in person
- Ease record-keeping
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen