Online Banking & Bill Pay
Turn that kitchen table into your very own First State Bank branch. All you’ll need is a computer and internet access. It’s safe, easy, and free.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for
First State Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime,
anywhere with internet access
- Access e-Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
(one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Manage or suspend your ATM or debit card
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in
one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts
are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer
bank trips necessary
For your additional security, we have recently added a new feature where new online banking customers will be prompted to set up a password reset question and answer when they first log into their new account.
Download our step-by-step online banking guide (PDF).