First State Bank and Kroll Fraud Solutions, the leading provider of identity theft and fraud investigation services, have partnered together to introduce the ID TheftSmart™ service to you.
If you are ever a victim of identity theft, it can be a very time-consuming and overwhelming process to repair the damage done. As a victim, you expect real solutions to help you restore confidence and your reputation. ID TheftSmart™ offers Protection, Detection and Restoration.
If you would like more information on how you can add the security and protection of the ID TheftSmart™ program, please call us at (937) 695-0331 or stop in at any of our banking centers to enroll today!
Protection – Immediate and Direct Access
- Consult on best practices for managing Personal Identifying Information (PII)
- Provide safety guidelines for communicating and interacting online
- Provide cardholders information about their rights under federal and state laws
- Consult on best practices for consumer privacy
Detection – Analyze, Consult and Prepare
- Provide an action plan when information has been compromised
- Help with interpreting and analyzing credit report
- Fraud alert assistance
- Credit freeze consultation
- Provide personal assistance when suspicious issues extend beyond initial findings
Restoration – Resolve and Restore
- Confirm identity fraud and determine its nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
Alerts are available online via email or offline via postal delivery. Online delivery alerts are provided on a daily basis and notification of no activity is delivered on a monthly basis. Offline alerts are provided on a monthly basis and notification of no activity is delivered on a quarterly basis.
The price of ID TheftSmart Credit Monitoring is $7.99 per person/per month. This fee also includes the ID Restoration service for the entire household. Call us at (937) 695-0331 or stop into any of our banking centers to get started.