First State Bank ATM cards allow you to access the funds in your account at an ATM only.
- Can be linked to savings accounts
- Use your First State Bank ATM card to access funds from ATM
- Non-First State Bank ATMs may charge a fee
- Cannot be used as a debit card
- Available only to customers age 18 and up
Do you have upcoming travel plans? Please contact your banking center to let them know!
In an effort to protect against fraudulent activity, First State Bank debit cards need to be activated in order to work in countries outside of the United States as well as certain states within the United States. In the United States, if there is a block, you may only be able to use your PIN and transactions may need to be under a specific amount, depending upon the type of block that has been placed.
If you are planning to travel, please let us know so we can be sure to activate your card to coincide with your travel dates.