Our business credit cards have low rates and low annual fees. Plus, you can earn rewards for travel and merchandise — just for making everyday purchases with your credit card. We offer three types of cards to best fit your company's needs. Talk to a First State Bank representative to help you choose the best option.
- Different credit cards to fit many needs
- Low annual fee
- Pay for large expenses
- Use online or in person
- Ease record-keeping
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Visa® Business Platinum Card
With this non-rewards card you can enjoy the convenience of an extended inro rate to pay down balances.
Visa® Business Cash Card
This card earns up to 3% cash back, every month.
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
With this card, you can earn 1/5X the points for every $1 spent, every month (equal to 1.5% cash back).
Visa® Business Rewards Plus Card
This card earns up to 3X the points for every $1 spent, every month (equal to up to 3% cash back).
1. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
2. Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible . Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. 3. Reward points con be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on the Authorized Officer purchases. If you're approved for a new Business Rewards PLUS, one-time bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account. 4. Elon Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elon Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. 5. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your guide to benefits that will be mailed with your new card for further details and to determine if the Auto Rental Coverage is right for you.
6. Cash Rewards: "Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each $0.01 in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to l point. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing materials when referring to the rewards you earn. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elon Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. You will earn l Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn l additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and coble TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. 7. Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a "Category"). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the "Highest Category") during each billing cycle. Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. For further details, refer to your Guide to Benefits, which will be provided to you with your Card. The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elon Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.