Don't let the future catch you by surprise. A savings account is your safety net, like taking out an insurance policy on your brand new car.
Opening this easy savings account is a good way to pay for those future wish list items or emergencies — without having to go into debt. Plus retain access to your funds with a First State Bank ATM card. It's a win-win situation.
- Build a safety net or save for something special
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- To earn interest, a daily balance of $10 must be maintained
- Monthly service charge — $3 maintenance charge
- Waived when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $100
- Retain access to funds with a First State Bank ATM card*
- For customers age 18 and older
- First Click online banking
- First View also available (store statements on CD)
- Up to 6 withdrawals and/or transfers allowed monthly
*You may be charged a fee when using a non First State Bank ATM.