Your free Kasasa Saver account works in tandem with your free Kasasa Cash checking account. Kasasa Saver is an easy way to build your savings. Transfer your Kasasa Cash® rewards to Kasasa Saver for savings you don't have to think about.
Plus, earn high interest on the savings. And did we mention it's free? There's never a minimum balance to maintain or monthly fees to pay.
- Free, high interest* savings account
- Earn 0.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- Earn 0.50% to 0.28% APY* on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash account
- Automatic transfer of Kasasa Cash rewards:
- High interest on checking balances*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free First Click online banking
- Free e-Statements
- First View also available (store statements on CD)
- Free Visa® debit card
- Up to 6 withdrawals and/or transfers allowed monthly
- $50 minimum deposit to open
You must have a Kasasa Cash account. Qualifying for the Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. In order to qualify for Kasasa Cash, you must do the following:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
If you miss the qualifications, don't worry. You still earn the base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to qualifying for the full rewards again during the next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/26/13. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash and $50 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.2520% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.00% to 0.48% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $15,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $15,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.2470% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 0.50% to 0.28% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.