Health Savings Account (HSA)
A health savings account give you a tax-free* way to pay for medical expenses. Start contributing now, whether you'll need the money next year, or twenty years from now.
And the money rolls over year-to-year. And when you have to pay for a doctor's visit, prescription medications or even surgery, simply use your First State Bank HSA debit card that's linked to your account.
- Works in conjunction with a high deductible health care plan
- Earn tiered interest and competitive interest rates**
- Save money to pay for medical-related expenses including
- Doctor visits
- Prescription medication
- Surgeries and operations
- No monthly service charge
- Access funds easily with First State Bank HSA debit card
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
*Consult your tax advisor.
**The interest rate depends on the applicable rate tier, $0.01 to $9,999.99 or $10,000.00 and above. No interest will be earned on days when the daily balance falls below $0.01