Kasasa Cash® is a free checking account that actually pays you. Qualify for free rewards, like high interest on checking and nationwide ATM fee refunds. So any ATM can be your ATM.
And qualifying is so easy, you're probably already doing it anyway. Things like swiping your debit card and signing up for e-statements. Plus, no minimum balance to earn rewards and no fees ever. Do you Kasasa®?
- Free high interest checking account
- Earn 2.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- Earn 2.00% to 0.48% APY* on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20 monthly)*
- Option to link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards, ever
- No monthly service charge, ever
- Free First Click online banking & bill pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
To earn these rewards, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
If for some reason you miss out on qualifying, don't worry. You still earn the base interest rate. You can go back to qualifying for the full rewards the next qualification cycle you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/26/13. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash and $50 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.2520% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.00% to 0.48% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.