Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Whoever said nothing in life is certain never put money in a certificate of deposit. CDs offer a sure return on your investment and are backed by the FDIC.
How much interest you earn, however, depends on you. The longer term you choose, the higher the rate. And you have options for how you want your interest paid.
- Earn at a higher rate than standard savings accounts
- Savings solution for specific financial goals
- Guaranteed return on your investment
- Earn daily compounded interest
- Fixed rates during length of term
- Terms range from 91 days to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Higher rates for longer terms
- FDIC insured for your protection
- $500 minimum deposit to open any CD